What's your favorite type of food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, liz! So much good food, so little time. I think I would have a difficult time choosing one type of cuisine, although I DO love Italian. I'm going to have to give this some tought. Thanks for posing the question. I'm sure you'll get more answers.

Growing up with two Italian grandomthers who loved to cook has made that my absolute favourite type of cuisine. But only if it's done right! I'm really picky about my sauces. . . haha. Italian is also a lot of fun to cook!

Besides that I like Chinese food and I'm beginning to appreciate sushi more and more. Japanese is yummy. I love a lot of Spanish food as well.

. . . Can I just choose "all of the above"? Too many great options to pick just one!

Andy M. said:
I really like Earth Food. That is, any food from this planet. Too hard to pick favorites.
Well put, Andy! I'm glad I dont have to pick one forever! I think (outside of scallops, which are my all-time most favorite thing to eat) that my favorite food is what I'm eating "now," and my favorite cuisine is the same!

I love to eat good food! :D

Human food. I have never tried dog food, of course, but fish food is not very filling, and cat food ain't all it's cracked up to be!

I like all kinds of foods. I do like going out for Tai sometimes, especially if it's a very good Tai Restaurant. Greek food can be extra yummy too.

Chicken or Lamb, most seafood, all green veg (except okra), Rice, all nuts, Cheese, limes and chili go with everything as does plenty of Salt.

those are a few :)

Wow...thanks for all the replies, even though I said my favorite food is Italian, I am always open to try new foods, there's sooo many great things out there to try.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom