What's Your Name, Little Dinner? 8/10/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm sick of turkey, (day 5, freezer time) so it will be something with veggies tonight, maybe hot dogs too.

Drat, there's such a cute Lynnard Skynnard youtube vid featuring all sorts of dogs, but I can't get it to post.

Last edited:
I was going to grill some tri-tips but it's a rainy day. If it doesn't clear up it will be Schinken Noodles.

I might grill some chicken wings. If not, then I'll combine the leftover shrimp kabobs from last night and some crimini mushrooms into an alfredo type sauce over linguini.

We are having taco salads for each of us. dessert will be easy peach cobbler.
kades

I thought I was having the red onion, cuke, and sour cream salad I just put together, but it looks like I'm going to a Mexican restaurant instead. New restaurant, menu unknown.

I get to cook tonight! We have been traveling in the Northwest, mostly visiting colleges with my high school senior daughter and visiting family, When I know how many are coming I will head for the market and see what looks good

I'm grilling some country-style ribs with BBQ sauce. Pac gave me the idea to throw on some wings for a first course.

From the looks of this thread hardly anyone ate. Hmm, I know us better than that. :LOL:

It was a grill day here. Chipotle-mayo basted pork chops, grilled sweet corn, and grilled romaine salad. Himself wanted potato too - I forgot all about them. He nuked one for himself...and I stole a little bit.

I'm sick of turkey, (day 5, freezer time) so it will be something with veggies tonight, maybe hot dogs too.

Drat, there's such a cute Lynnard Skynnard youtube vid featuring all sorts of dogs, but I can't get it to post.

shoot, i'd like to see that, dawg...i'm free as a bird now, this bird you cannot change. i'm gonna try to change a bird tonight--from boneless chicken breasts into mediterranean chicken.:)

Last edited:
I picked up some shrimp yesterday and made shrimp and veggie tempura. It turned out okay. The batter wasn't as light as I would have liked, but the dipping sauce was yummy. Served it with steamed white rice and shredded romaine.

Filet mignon, shrimp marinated in lime juice, olive oil, garlic and salt, along with roasted vegetables.

Back
Top Bottom