What's Your Signature Dish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think mine is my Cheesy Smoked Haddock Lasagna with Spinach. Everyone keeps asking me to make it. And my hotsauce but that's not a dish!

For me it would have to be the Hershey's Cocoa chocolate cake. I bake it in a bunt pan. Then I frost it with green butter cream frosting, and put green coconut on it. Then I make holy leaves with Royal Icing. Red Hots make the holly berries. It is designed to look like a holly wresth. I place it on a beautiful cake stand that my sister gave me as a present. I make this every Christmas. It is always the star of the show. The next time I make it, I will have to take a picture. :angel:

Everyone wants me to make my chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter cups inside. I bake the cookie dough (two one T scoops per muffin cup) in muffin tins. When the cookies are done I press a snack sized peanut butter cup into each cookie. After the cookies cool, I drizzle white and dark chocolate over them. Then I wrap them individually in plastic wrap and tie with a ribbon. I place one (one is more than enough) on each desk in my office at work. Yum!

chopper said:
Everyone wants me to make my chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter cups inside. I bake the cookie dough (two one T scoops per muffin cup) in muffin tins. When the cookies are done I press a snack sized peanut butter cup into each cookie. After the cookies cool, I drizzle white and dark chocolate over them. Then I wrap them individually in plastic wrap and tie with a ribbon. I place one (one is more than enough) on each desk in my office at work. Yum!

Dang, Chopper! I am sending you my desk. When you send it back to me, I'm hoping there's a cookie on it!

Dang, Chopper! I am sending you my desk. When you send it back to me, I'm hoping there's a cookie on it!
My desk is being shipped on Tuesday, tomorrow is a Stat holiday--no shipping options. I would like mine back with a cookie on it as well (or two...if that wouldn't be too much to ask since my desk has to come from Canada). :yum:

That sounds delicious Molly...I have never tried an eggplant lasagna :)
That's probably because I made it up :chef:.
I found a recipe for eggplant roll ups and thought it looked too labor-intensive to roll up eggplant slices so I laid them out instead and started adding layers of tomato sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, and fresh spinach leaves. So good.

If you ask my husband he would tell you he loves all my food. But if you ask about desserts he'd tell you my strawberry cheese cake.

His family always requests that i bring dressing for holidays.

That's probably because I made it up :chef:.
I found a recipe for eggplant roll ups and thought it looked too labor-intensive to roll up eggplant slices so I laid them out instead and started adding layers of tomato sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, and fresh spinach leaves. So good.

Cool...sounds really good!

I want you too as well :) :yum:

:chef:

Attachments

• signature dish.jpg
    signature dish.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 161
Dawgluver said:

Yes. I would be glad to include you!

Back
Top Bottom