What's Your Signature Dish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CWS4322 said:
My desk is being shipped on Tuesday, tomorrow is a Stat holiday--no shipping options. I would like mine back with a cookie on it as well (or two...if that wouldn't be too much to ask since my desk has to come from Canada). :yum:

Only one for each desk!

Kylie, do you have a desk. That's the only way to get a cookie!

Although I would love to put a cookie on all of your desks, I think you would do a great job of making them on your own. They are easy, and look and taste so good!

chopper said:
Although I would love to put a cookie on all of your desks, I think you would do a great job of making them on your own. They are easy, and look and taste so good!

But, but, what are you going to do with all our desks we sent to you? Does that mean no cookie?

Last edited:
Dawgluver said:
But, but, what are you going to do with all our desks we sent to you? Does that mean no cookie?

Ok all desks already on the way will be sent back with cookies.

chopper said:
Ok all desks already on the way will be sent back with cookies.

Perfect!

I think my sig dish would be my chili. The recipe is never the same. We won tickets to a chili cookoff a couple weeks ago, and voted for the chili that tasted most like mine. He won. A lot of the other chilis blew the top off our heads, without flavor, just heat. The seafood chili was nasty, and curry should not be used in chili, IMHO.

Last edited:
Dawgluver said:
Perfect!

I think my sig dish would be my chili. The recipe is never the same. We won tickets to a chili cookoff a couple weeks ago, and voted for the chili that tasted most like mine. He won. A lot of the other chilis blew the top off our heads, without flavor, just heat. The seafood chili was nasty, and curry should not be used in chili, IMHO.

So you need to go next year and make your chili. You might win!

chopper said:
So you need to go next year and make your chili. You might win!

:LOL: My chili never turns out the same way twice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom