Which is your favourite cuisine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd say I have no favorite cusine. I like certain dishes from certain cuisines. But it is hard to distinguish only one.

I am afraid I am with Charlie, adore many. If I had to live with one would probably choose Chinese, although it is not one cuisine - there are so many regional differences. Sorry.

My favorites are Mexican, Thai, Italian, Greek, Middle Eastern
thumbsup8de.gif

Southern is my favorite...if it's cooked in butter or topped with brown sugar then i want to eat it...LOL

If I HAD to choose just one, meaning if I could only live on one type of cuisine for the rest of my life, then it would be Italian. That way, I would never get sick of it since I would have my choice of dishes from Trentino to Sicily.

I chuckled when I realized this.....I had voted for Italian/Sicilian cuisine as my favorite,

the reason I am on the computer this afternoon is that I am in the kitchen finishing up making a mozzarella and starting a ricotta cheese...I feel like an old Italian woman, but I sure don't look like one;)

OMG SHOOT ME, I can't choose--I've been trying to answer this for the last hour!!!!!!!!

Fritalicanavianese????????????

If I HAD to choose just one, meaning if I could only live on one type of cuisine for the rest of my life, then it would be Italian. That way, I would never get sick of it since I would have my choice of dishes from Trentino to Sicily.

Gee whiz! Ask an easy question!

I'd be hard pressed to come up with any ONE cuisine but, like ironchef, I think I'd have to choose Italian. There's enough variety in Italy to keep me happy for a long time.

Boy, I sure couldn't pick just one! I couldn't even put them all in order of preference because it changes depending on what I want to eat on any given day.

I'm with Michael and JP, I can find something tasty and enjoyable in each countries foods. I was taught to never turn my nose up at any food.

kadesma:pig:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom