Who's eating what this first day of August?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for Anniversary Congrats. We are so happy to be in love for such a large part of our lives.

Barbara,
I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch today too. I should have gotten the peach shake! Was it good? I went for the chicken strips today. :yum:

Last night we had beef schnitzel with steamed brocoli and brussel sprouts, fried eggplant and a homemade mushroom sauce :)

It's burger night tonight at our house. I have 80/20 ground beef for them and buttered, toasted kaiser rolls.

I like mine with a fried egg, lettuce tomato and mayo.

DH likes bacon, cheddar, BBQ sauce and fried onions on his.

DS like his with American cheese, pickles and thousand island. (big mac style)

Deb, that all sounds ever so tasty :yum:

I did Chick-fil-A for lunch too! The place was so packed and cars wrapped around the building and out the driveway! Ended up parking in a neighboring restaurant's lot and walking so just got sandwiches to go. Tonight I have a small London Broil out that will be grilled. Not sure what I'll have with it yet. I'm kind of in the mood for mac and cheese. Have baby spinach for salads.

I did Chick-fil-A for lunch too! The place was so packed and cars wrapped around the building and out the driveway! Ended up parking in a neighboring restaurant's lot and walking so just got sandwiches to go. Tonight I have a small London Broil out that will be grilled. Not sure what I'll have with it yet. I'm kind of in the mood for mac and cheese. Have baby spinach for salads.
I stood in line for 90 minutes, but everyone was so nice and everyone was in such a great mood. Not one rude person in the bunch. :)

Tacos!!!
I had a mad taste for tacos tonight, so went out and bought everything I didn't have, which was everything but the sour cream, taco sauce and the cheddar cheese. Then I said to myself, man, it's costing 15 bucks to eat tacos tonight :(

Happy Anniversary, Chopper! I wish you many MANY more happy years together!

I went to KFC today for lunch. It's a bit out of the way for me, but their grilled chicken was oh-so good and hit the right spot.

I had left over crab cakes for lunch..

We found a new BBQ joint for dinner, twas pretty good. We had a pile o pork and some sides.

Spicy Chick-Fil-A.. D-Lux Sammich........
Big Waffle Fries.....
Brownie.......

Best quality fast food on the street....Impeccable friendly service!!!

That sounds really good.

Tonight I will be going out to Red Lobster. Hubby and I are celebrating 32 years of marriage. We are still acting like newly weds. When does the honeymoon end? Never for us!
Happy anniversary :flowers: I hope you had a great time.

Thanks all for Anniversary Congrats. We are so happy to be in love for such a large part of our lives.

Barbara,
I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch today too. I should have gotten the peach shake! Was it good? I went for the chicken strips today. :yum:
Best shake I have ever had! Unfortunately, we got there so late that they were out of ice cream and all the cool wraps (still long lines by the time we left around 7:40), so James got his sandwich and Cubbie (our dog) got his chicken nuggets, then I ended up with a burrito supreme at Taco Bell.

Now that I had my tastebuds set for one of their peach shakes, I want to go back in a few days and get one!

Happy Anniversary, chopper, and many more. :)

I've only been to a Chik Fil A once, as we don't have one here locally, but I will sure have to try one of their peach shakes next time I'm down in the city. :yum:

Tonight's dinner was just pickins from the fridge - it's been so hot and humid here, so haven't felt like cooking the past couple of days. I just nibbled on sliced mango, berries, cantalope, and celery with peanut butter. :)

Tacos!!!
I had a mad taste for tacos tonight, so went out and bought everything I didn't have, which was everything but the sour cream, taco sauce and the cheddar cheese. Then I said to myself, man, it's costing 15 bucks to eat tacos tonight :(

When you have a craving though...it must be done :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom