Who's having dinner Tuesday, May 27?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GotGarlic

Chef Extraordinaire
I had a late breakfast and late lunch, so I haven't eaten yet. I still have leftover grilled country-style pork ribs and couscous with grilled veggies, so I'll have some of that in a little while.

How about you?

My husband works with someone who went fishing over the holiday weekend and he's giving a big slab of ahi. Ginger, miso glazed ahi on the grill pan topped with wasabi mayo. Salad.

My husband works with someone who went fishing over the holiday weekend and he's giving a big slab of ahi. Ginger, miso glazed ahi on the grill pan topped with wasabi mayo. Salad.

Ohhhh, fresh ahi! Drooling....

We had potato salad, veggies, cheese and crackers.

We just finished Mandarin Orange Chicken from Trader Joe's, served over rice. As always, it rivals the finest Chinese restaurant. Good stuff.

:yum: I love that stuff. Unfortunately, our nearest Trader Joe's is a 40-minute drive, so I don't get there often.

:yum: I love that stuff. Unfortunately, our nearest Trader Joe's is a 40-minute drive, so I don't get there often.

I add some orange juice to the sauce packets when I heat it in the microwave to make it go further. If I have some bell pepper and or spring onions I add it to the chicken in the pan before pouring on the hot sauce. If I lived that far from TJ's my freezer would be loaded with it! :yum:

TJ's Mandarin Chicken is one of my faves, too! Good idea about mixing a little OJ with the sauce, Kayelle. Our nearest TJ's is about 100 miles from here, so I don't get there often. Fortunately, I get to go to one when I visit my daughter, and I'm going this Friday so will stock up again. :)

Tonight's dinner was an artichoke. :) Had a late lunch at a potluck today so I wasn't very hungry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom