Whose house for dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elaine l

Head Chef
Maybe this isn't a fair question to ask everyone but here goes. I am still so intriqued by all the great menus planned by forum members and would love to join in some of them.

So if you could be invited to enjoy a meal cooked by a forum member who would it be?

Theres alot of people on here who I follow and take tips from I cant pick just one.

Caine - always up to something
YTG - British guy but does a bunch of diff. styles and they all sound good
BuckyTom/Uncle Bob - Those guys just know how to Q
last but not least
Iron Chef - Of course, this guy is tops, if I had to pick one itd be him.

There are alot of other people doin good stuff too, I just thought of a few from the top of my head.
Also coming to mind, Nicholas Mosher is a real chef, GB and Andy know their stuff. Aunt Dot would be a nice home cooked meal as well. LEFSELOVER has some great menus.

Theres so many more out there Breezy, gotgarlic, kademsa , kitchen elf. i mean the list goes on. theres alot of real kitchen vets on DC so if i didnt mention you it doesnt mean youre not good. most the users here can flat out cook!
Id eat at almost anyones house on here.

Last edited:
I would go to Uncle Bob's for catfish and hushpuppies ! Kadesma's for a fun filled day and the smorgasbord she always cooks !

Charlie D's - For European food like my ancestors made (maybe I could talk him into running away with me)

Barb L. - We could secretly eat food on a stick (& maybe she'd teach me how to change my DOB on my driver's license)

Jikoni - For African cuisine

Chopstix - For goodies from Thailand

YT - For a "Glowing" salad

Uncle Bob - For a libation, that Remoulade thingy & Southern hospitality

Caine - Always cooking something up, & trade an Omaha steak for the stuffed salmon he mentioned recently. (I'll leave the twinkies at home.)

Alix - for brownies, choc chip cookies -- anything & everything chocolate

K'Elf's - (If I could pick out the cilantro)

IC's - But I'd have to have 5 of everything & make a :pig: of myself

This is a just for fun, as so many folks here bring so much to the 'table'.

Thank you ALL. :chef:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom