Winner, winner, Sunday dinner, 9-24-17?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Patriots win!

Red Sox win!...
Over in my corner, the Clowns lost (no surprise)
The Indians win! I'd say all this winning is getting boring, but...no, it ain't. :cool:

Ooo, lots of pretty pictures from tonight. I popped in to add mine. I made relish bowls for each of us; the Caesar, Caesar dressing is in the bottom. The burgers were a wee bit overdone, but at least they were juicy and flavorful. We're down to the last quart of homemade dill pickles. :(

Attachments

• 20170924_211742.jpg
    20170924_211742.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 124
  • 20170924_211646.jpg
    20170924_211646.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 148
Mmm...more mouth watering dinners... :yum:

Nice to see a food pic from the photog, Casey! :) They look great. You just reminded me I haven't grilled a batch of wings in quite a while - just wrote them on the list.

Nice looking burger, CG. Going to have to have one of those pretty soon, too. Most of my meals lately have been from pulling stuff out of the freezer to free up space. I think things multiply in there. :ohmy:

I finally baked the chicken breast. Half went into the salad I ate tonight. The lettuce had sat for so long, I only got 2 salads out of it. The rest was brown.

So I had the chicken salad tonight and tomorrow I swear I'm making those refried beans for a chicken tostada for dinner tomorrow. The hamburger is finally thawed and I'll make the Hamburger Helper tomorrow morning and have it for lunch.

I had bought a large zucchini from the farmers market and had some leftover smoked chicken legs. I simmered the chicken in a mixture of barbecue sauce, cider vinegar and homemade Dijon-style mustard and made stuffed zucchini for the side. To go with the chicken, rather than the usual Italian, I seasoned the zucchini stuffing with Penzeys Arizona Dreaming. Tasty.
0924171935.jpg

I had bought a large zucchini from the farmers market and had some leftover smoked chicken legs. I simmered the chicken in a mixture of barbecue sauce, cider vinegar and homemade Dijon-style mustard and made stuffed zucchini for the side. To go with the chicken, rather than the usual Italian, I seasoned the zucchini stuffing with Penzeys Arizona Dreaming. Tasty.
View attachment 28007

That looks delicious. What did you use to stuff your zucchini, or do you have a go-to recipe to use?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom