Winner Winner, Wednesday's Dinner 6/13/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
Leftover meatloaf, party potatoes, and chocolate cake!

What are you having?

It was another long day at work (planned) so it was crock-pot recipe night again - a chicken stew with potatoes, carrots, peas, and dumplings on top.

We had Domino's pizza. They have a carry out special on Wed cheese pizza $7. It's just me and the yungun so it did the job for us. I had a large late lunch with my co-workers for one who is moving away. I really wasn't very hungry.

It was another long day at work (planned) so it was crock-pot recipe night again - a chicken stew with potatoes, carrots, peas, and dumplings on top.
YUM!!! sounds delish Dave!

I am still waiting for the freezing to come out from the dentist and am pretty tired so it will probably just be some more soup. DH left me some roasted red pepper from the deli, and I have some of my own broccoli in the freezer.

I had a couple of Musgos to eat so I cubed and stir fried the pork.I added Musgo Salsa, another can of salt free Tomatoes, chopped Jalapeno Pepper and some Pinto Beans from the freezer. I re-seasoned and simmered. Topped off some Rice with it.
View attachment 13906

Last edited:
Grilled cheese with extra sharp cheddar, gruyere, and sliced tomatoes on Pumpernickel.

YUM!!! sounds delish Dave!

I am still waiting for the freezing to come out from the dentist and am pretty tired so it will probably just be some more soup. DH left me some roasted red pepper from the deli, and I have some of my own broccoli in the freezer.

Thanks it was. I normally don't go for crock-pot dinners in the summer but I knew I was going to be really late two nights this week and wouldn't feel like cooking at all when I got home.

Are you all defrosted now? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom