Winner, Winner, What's For Dinner?? Sunday 2/19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Attachments

• DSC00323.jpg
    DSC00323.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 154
Pot roast, micro steamed fresh Brussels sprouts, mashed butter & sour cream potatoes and beef, burgundy wine, onion & mushroom slightly thickened au jus gravy.

img_1109894_0_643779df0fef2621d6e1f70cb0a644e1.jpg

Nice pictures Ms M and Rock. I have to remember to do that the next time I make Spaetzle, it's looks and sounds so good Rock!

I just made two big pans of Carnita's enchilada's, one for dinner and one for the freezer. We'll have Mexican rice and green salad for the sides.

Last edited:
Beautiful, Rock and MsM! MsM, we need to get you on a different shift. I've been missing your pics!

Nice pictures Ms M and Rock. I have to remember to do that the next time I make Spaetzle, it's looks and sounds so good Rock!

I just made two big pans of Carnita's enchilada's, one for dinner and one for the freezer. We'll have Mexican rice and green salad for the sides.
Thank you Kay.

Very nice Rock. I love spaetzle and cheese. YUM

We had grilled t bone steaks, baked potatoes, and roasted cauliflower. Mmmmmmmm?

DH is still sick, so he just snacked a bit. No appetite. I found a ground beef patty that really needed to get used up, so I had a hamburger steak and deglazed the pan for a simple sauce. I had steamed broccoli with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom