Worst Pizza Ever In Philly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bangbang

Executive Chef
Glad to be backin Michigan. Had the worst pizza ever in my life in Philly. The roads and alcohol laws suck :!: I saw someone with a cheese steak sandwich loaded with cheese whiz abd lost my appetite. Ughhh :!: Ended up eatin at Red Robbins,The Olive Tree,Subway(cheese steak with extra meat),and KFC.

Bangbang said:
Glad to be backin Michigan. Had the worst pizza ever in my life in Philly. The roads and alcohol laws suck :!: I saw someone with a cheese steak sandwich loaded with cheese whiz abd lost my appetite. Ughhh :!: Ended up eatin at Red Robbins,The Olive Tree,Subway(cheese steak with extra meat),and KFC.

The original Philly Cheese steak sandwich is made with cheese whiz, UGH for me too. Love red robbins burgers, fries and their BBQsauce and mayo for dippinig.

norgeskog said:
Bangbang said:

The original Philly Cheese steak sandwich is made with cheese whiz, UGH for me too. Love red robbins burgers, fries and their BBQsauce and mayo for dippinig.

There clam chowder and onion rings rock too :!:

Back
Top Bottom