You nab 'em, We slab 'em: What's for Dinner Tuesday 31 Jan 2012?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wandered around the store for 30 minutes before deciding on spaghetti with meat sauce. Not original but I did make the sauce.

Final product.

img_1102624_0_013b173c02269937e7f5655563c78983.jpg

More tuna steak, thinly sliced, dipped in Veri Veri Teriaki, with sauteed radish and carrot relish.

We're on our 3rd day of tuna steaks, as I misread the pkg. It said to not remove the (Costco) tuna from the package, and to defrost in cold water. I had no idea that each steak was individually wrapped, so I defrosted the WHOLE package. Sauteed all 6 since they were already defrosted. Oh well, Omega 3’s all around. Costco newb.

Nice pics, Frank and PPO!

Last edited:
OOPS! Those tuna steaks are tasty though. Just so you know, I've refrozen them and they're OK. Try them with wasabi mayo on the grill. To DIE for!

Our burgers were amazing! Angus beef, 1/3lbers, bacon, pickles, onions, cheese and the usual condiments. Delicious! We cleaned out the fridge of all the bits and pieces too.

I ended up having a ham and cheese sandwich around 3pm, and am not hungry now, so I've decided the talapia and shrimp will be for tomorrow instead.

So, DH came through and made dinner! He heated up bowls of the Italian Sausage soup I made for lunch yesterday, made grilled prosciutto & Swiss open-faced sandwiches and herbal tea. It was really nice after a tiring day!

Chicken thighs something, don't know just what yet.

I smoked those thighs in my stove top smoker and finished them on the grill with garlic toast.
I made a good zucchini side dish with onion, diced Roma tomatoes and added some leftover Mac and Cheese to the mix that I made last night. Yummy:yum:

Back
Top Bottom