Your eating style - relaxed or frenzied?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At work, I start eating lunch at 11 finishing about 1...I eat at my desk and am still typing while I take a bite here and there.

I eat at work too, but I am usually in the car driving from one school to the other. I eat fast so that I can go into the next place when I get there. I don't have a paid lunch break, so I do it this way. Sometimes I guess I could say that I eat slow because I eat some of my lunch on several trips in the car. :LOL:

I'm allowed 30 minutes a day, not paid. Most times, I am in the middle of a thought or wording of a care plan, I can't stop, I have to get it down. By the time I realize I forgot to eat it could be 3 or 4 PM. I go home at 5...which is darn close to 12 hours since I ate last (breakfast). Eating while I work means I at least get my meal in and not working in a "starved" condition which is worse for my multiple health conditions.

I'm allowed 30 minutes a day, not paid. Most times, I am in the middle of a thought or wording of a care plan, I can't stop, I have to get it down. By the time I realize I forgot to eat it could be 3 or 4 PM. I go home at 5...which is darn close to 12 hours since I ate last (breakfast). Eating while I work means I at least get my meal in and not working in a "starved" condition which is worse for my multiple health conditions.

We all do what we need to do. Relaxing and eating lunch is for weekends, and for after retirement. :)

Back
Top Bottom