40 dishes every Washingtonian must try

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you say Washingtonian please specify DC or not.

I don't read the Washington Compost.

I'm sure there is plenty of wonderful chow there but I stay away from that city whenever I can.

Good eats or not. It's a place I avoid whenever I can. :(

Not offended at all PF.

Just wanted to say Washington D.C. is a world apart from Washington state.

I live close to our "Nations Capitol" and do my best to avoid it.

It's not a nice place. And no matter how good any chow that's there. I'll pass.

I was confused too since I live in Washington State and we are the real "Washingtonians" lol!
I guess I could work up my own list! Yes....that is what I shall do.

That would be great Somebunny.

I'd love to hear your list.

What's offered around D.C. isn't worth the effort of dealing with the town to get.

Since you're the real "Washingtonians" how about you guys taking them off our hands? ;)

I'd love to see the Capitol moved to the left coast. :LOL:

T
What's offered around D.C. isn't worth the effort of dealing with the town to get.

I disagree. I think there is a lot of really good food that is not difficult to get to, nor do you need to deal with the issues that parts of DC offer.

It has been a while since we drove down to DC for dinner but some of the things on that list makes me ready to get in the car.

Sure wish I'd seen that list before we moved from Maryland! Oh well. I probably couldn't have afforded half of it! Some of us love D.C., some of us hate it, but we can probably all agree that it's expensive!

I will admit that I was notably less excited when I realized it was talking about D.C., but mostly because we'll be visiting Washington State more often.

That would be great Somebunny.

I'd love to hear your list.

Since you're the real "Washingtonians" how about you guys taking them off our hands? ;)

I'd love to see the Capitol moved to the left coast. :LOL:

I also disagree 100%.

Washington DC is a fabulous place with a million things to do and some terrific eating.

Its a very special city.

I thought all of those dishes looked delicious. Ive only been to one of those places but am going to try to save that list for my next visit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom