BRGR - Burger Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giftedmadness

Washing Up
I went to this chain rest. by the name of BRGR -- (short for burger). The half pound burgers were $8 each and they had a huge variety of types of burgers. I had the Tex-AZ burger which had blue corn chips, liquid cheese, and jalapenos with a corn bun. It was amazing......the best burger I've had in years......

I have only had one burger there, but I hope to return soon.

Kinda expensive in a chain restaurant. Is that the name of the restaurant (BRGR)? Anyway,
Do you still recall the taste or do you know the ingredient of that burger? Maybe, you can make it at home.

I went to this chain rest. by the name of BRGR -- (short for burger). The half pound burgers were $8 each and they had a huge variety of types of burgers. I had the Tex-AZ burger which had blue corn chips, liquid cheese, and jalapenos with a corn bun. It was amazing......the best burger I've had in years......

I have only had one burger there, but I hope to return soon.
Hard to beat a good burger!!!

Kinda expensive in a chain restaurant. Is that the name of the restaurant (BRGR)? Anyway,
Do you still recall the taste or do you know the ingredient of that burger? Maybe, you can make it at home.

I tried lazily to recreate it, but it was so bad compared to what I had at their place that I won't try again probably.

Back
Top Bottom