buonosera from Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW!! Benvenuti alla citta nostra Susie!!!!! I am glad you guys are having such a great time here!! Isn't this country wonderful??? Unfortunately I really don't know any Roma style restaurant that I can suggest you, as our house is usually the best place to eat!!
4.gif
Would you like to come over??? Our home is located between Stazione Termini and the Closseum!!!
As to Bologna we only drove through there once, but Cris has been there and says it is a beautiful city and one of his favourites. Emilia Romagna is full of luscious local specialties, it is home to many world famous goodies, from "bolognese sauce", parmigiano (parmesan cheese,....you must taste the real thing... you will want to forget about the kraft thingy for good!!), Lasagne, Tortellini, Lambrusco wine, Balsamic Vinegar from Modena, Parma ham, just to name a few. You really must go for a gastronomic adventure!! When are you going to Bologna? If you like I will try to gather up some info, I have a friend in Parma, which is very close to Bologna so I think he can help us with more input. You can e-mail me if you like, then we will see what we can do!!
3.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom