CA - San Francisco ... Matterhorn Restaurant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sus_wilson

Assistant Cook
Like a lot of folks, during summer I like to get out on the open road and stretch my legs a bit and take in the scenery. Obviously I'm always looking for great places to eat along the way (one can only take in so much convenience food!), and I happened upon this great Swiss cuisine restaurant in San Francisco called Matterhorn Restaurant. They have excellent fondue and a fairly decent selection of Swiss-German dishes. If you're looking to try something new it may be worth stopping in if you're in the neighborhood! The restaurant piqued my interest in Swiss food and after a little research I found this great cookbook for Swiss cuisine. So if you’re not a road warrior type of individual, you may be more apt to pick up a cookbook and try your hand at something different. If anyone would like the link, let me know!

Hey there Sus -

I'm more curious as to why you didn't post the link you reference when posting?

We all like happy peeps, and happy food, so posting a link to happy food is not an issue.

Bob

I don't think you can post a link until you've had 20 or so posts.

probably because it's her first post and can't do links yet.
I'd love the link. pm me and I can post it.

I have to post about 15 posts before I am allowed to post the link. Wyogal, how would I PM you to give you the link?

Back
Top Bottom