California Pizza Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorite pizza on their menu is the roasted garlic chicken pizza. It is sooo good. Probably not a good idea that it is lunch time right now as I'm typing this.

My favorite pizza on their menu is the roasted garlic chicken pizza. It is sooo good. Probably not a good idea that it is lunch time right now as I'm typing this.

there is a round table pizza place near me. the garlic chicken pizza is to die for, so much so that i have ordered it twice in the past month. pricey though, even though i buy a small. their wings are very good and always a temptation. :cool:

there is a round table pizza place near me. the garlic chicken pizza is to die for, so much so that i have ordered it twice in the past month. pricey though, even though i buy a small. their wings are very good and always a temptation. :cool:
We used to go to the Round Table in Escondido the first Tuesday of every month. That is when our Bluegrass and Folk Club met. If anyone has ever heard of the group Nickel Creek, that is one of the places they started out. I remember when Sarah was just a little girl, singing "Grandpa" at Round Table. Good times!

As far as pizza in Escondido though, nothing (in my opinion) beats Filippi's just off of the corner of Grand and Broadway! Best pizza in the entire world, as far as I am concerned! I miss them!

I think the nearest California Pizza Kitchen to us is in Myrtle Beach.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom