Fast Food on the Road

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
your town is small with three fast food restaurants? We have two, I guess; Subway and Dunkin' Donuts...if you call Dunkin' Donuts "fast food". So maybe it's only 1 1/2. We must really live in the sticks, huh?

The town I grew up in had NO fast food. After I left they did get a Subway.

Hi it so amazing why there is no fastfood in you place . Here in our place the most boom is the fast food. Fast food is good specially those busy person dont have time to cook for thier meals so they can easy go to fast food .

Galena is a town of about 3500 -- pretty small. The reason we have three, count 'em, THREE fast-food outlets is (a) we're a tourist destination for the midwest and (b) there is only one way to get from Chicago to Dubuque, and that is through Galena, so truckers can stop and get some food! Our weekly newspaper is housed in a failed KFC outlet, so you know how popular that was (long before I moved here)!

In-N-Out is all over California now. Open late on weekends. But certainly fast food; at least it is made on-site and not just reheated.

Hmm I prefer Denny´s as they offer more variety apart from burgers.

Ah, you don't want to leave the pooch in the car while you eat a nice meal. I'd invest in a small cooler and do grocery store sandwiches. For fast food, my thing lately has been a Happy Meal with the skimmed milk and apples instead of fries. The dog might like the toys..

has anyone been to a st-hubert in Quebec & Eastern Canada? They're good. They've got rotisserie chicken & a drive thru & somehow they make it work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom