MA - Boston...good vegetarian places?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jade

Assistant Cook
Hi!

I've lived in Boston for 2 1/2 years now and still discover great new eateries all the time. My boyfriend and I are vegetarian. Does anyone have any good vegetarian-friendly places to recommend?

Thanks!

Urbanspoon isn't that great. Their database isn't large enough and their categorization of vegetarian is weird. It mostly gives you Asian restaurants and fusion food. One of my favorite vegetarian-friendly places, Blue Shirt Cafe in Davis Square in Somerville, isn't even listed as a vegetarian restaurant on urbanspoon. Yelp isn't too bad but word of mouth trumps all.

I am sorry my suggestion did not live up to your expectation. Seems like you already know where to look.

Garden of Eden is now a Stephanies. That was the only place I knew of.

I'd suggest asking on the Boston Chowhound board. It's very restaurant-oriented.

Hare Krishna Temple at [FONT=&quot]72 Commonwealth Ave[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT]Grezzo at [FONT=&quot]69 Prince St[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]My Thai Vegan Café at [FONT=&quot]3 Beach St[/FONT][FONT=&quot] are good options for you. [/FONT]

HareKrishnaTemple at [FONT=&quot]72 Commonwealth Ave[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT]Grezzo at [FONT=&quot]69 Prince St[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT]My Thai Vegan Café at [FONT=&quot]3 Beach St[/FONT][FONT=&quot] are good options for you. [/FONT]

You are seriously recommending a Hare Krishna Temple? :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom