MT - Whitefish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Z

Head Chef
I know it's probably a bit of a s t r e t c h, but... does anyone know of any secret (or not-so-secret) eateries in Whitefish, Montana??? We're heading up for a ski trip and it would be good to have a little 'insider' information about food there.

It's a fairly remote, small town... but just thought I'd ask.

whitefishmt.areaguides.net has a listing of resturants in the area. One tip we learned when looking for a good resturant in an area we have never been before: Find out where the locals eat and give it a try. Most times we have success that way.
Have fun!

Tupelo Grill is very good, the sushi is very good surprisingly, went to the Boat Club last night and it was pretty good. Don't get the caesar salad. Stay away from Mambos, The Craggy Range, and the place that's in the Remington (can't remember the name). The Bulldog has great burgers. And on the mountain, the Hellroaring. The town is pretty small so there aren't really any secrets, but there are some good restaurants.

I've never been to Whitefish, but have friends there with homes and they love it! Wish I knew someplace to tell you, but it looks like you have some good info so far! Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom