My kind of vacations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been looking for one of those vacations. Problem is I need one that is completely kosher, and they are not that easy to find, and they are way too expencive if you could find one. I guess I'll just have to go seat somewhere by the ocean and smoke a cigar. :(

I've been looking for one of those vacations. Problem is I need one that is completely kosher, and they are not that easy to find, and they are way too expencive if you could find one. I guess I'll just have to go seat somewhere by the ocean and smoke a cigar. :(

Did you know, Charlie, there are farmhouses and villas you can rent in Italy or Provence (for short term) and also cooking programs that are Kosher? Here's the link to the site for the programs I know of. Ralph Slone runs an excellent program. Here's a review from a satisfied customer.

It sounds nice, but to me it sounds like a promotional video, where everything is just great, until you start checking the price. No where does he mention the level of kashrus, which tells me that he did not care about it. For person/persons who are serious about the kashrus that would be the first thing I would talk about. Now as far as the first link goes. It is like I said the price is outrages, $7,000.00 for 2 people for one week plus airfare. I'm sorry I am to poor to allow my self such fancy. For that kind of money I'll go with the whole family to Miami and will enjoy somebody else cooking for me. This trips are meant for people with money and time to spend for pleasure, not for a working class family, sorry to be such a schlepper.

Thank you.

Wow, what a speed, the guy just called me. Very very nice, very professional. I still can't afford the program, but if the kashrus is going to turned out to be kosher enough for me, I would be interested in saving some money and considering on going maybe next year. He gave me the names of rabbis he works with, now I have to find out about them, because as they say not all rabbis created equal.

Thanks June.

Back
Top Bottom