NC - Asheville ... Restaurant suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

muzzlet

Senior Cook
Hubby and I will be vacationing in Asheville for our 25th anniversary. Of course, we will see the Biltmore, but I was looking through restaurant.com for coupons at restaurants near where we will be staying (zip code 28803). Has anyone been to these restaurants and what did you think of them?

Cafe Azalea
Corner Kitchen
Fiddlin Pig
Frankie Bones
Havana Cuban Cuisine
Luella's BBQ
Mayfels
Ophelia's World Cafe
Orchards Restaurant
Pastabilities
Rita's Cantina
Sante Wine Bar
Scully's Signature
Southside Cafe
Sugo
Yacht Club
Vincenzo's
Zambra

Any other suggestions are of course welcome!!
Thank you for your help!!

I don't know any of those. When we were in Asheville, we ate at the Biltmore. Their restaurant in the stables was fun and the food was good. The other place that was very memorable was actually in Black Mountain/Montreat. It was a little place called Not My Father's Pizza. It was some of the best pizza we have ever had! It wasn't a fancy place but we enjoyed it.

I have never been to any of those but a good place to check them out is at www.chowhound.com. Asheville has some GREAT places to eat - 3 I recommend are:

Salsas - this place has amazing fusion Mexican food, it is always packed

Tupelo Honey - great homestyle eatery = always a wait.

Early Girl Bakery - great place to grab a morning meal.

I don't know any of those. When we were in Asheville, we ate at the Biltmore. Their restaurant in the stables was fun and the food was good. The other place that was very memorable was actually in Black Mountain/Montreat. It was a little place called Not My Father's Pizza. It was some of the best pizza we have ever had! It wasn't a fancy place but we enjoyed it.

I ate in the stables too - how fun was that? It was amazing to think horses actually were kept in there, with all that neat tile and lighting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom