Recommend Queens Eateries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scattergun2570

Assistant Cook
Even though I have lived in Queens all my life,I have always looked outside my borough. So if anyone has a place they highly recommend,please do so! Brooklyn is ok also.:chef:

I recommend The Montana Club, pricey but tasty! And probably just a bit out of the way for a New Yorker...LOL!

Welcome to DC, have fun!

Even though I have lived in Queens all my life,I have always looked outside my borough. So if anyone has a place they highly recommend,please do so! Brooklyn is ok also.:chef:
Welcome to DC from South Dakota

We are vacationing in NYC over the 4th of july. Any outstanding tourist info. in brooklyn or queens you would recomend?:)

We got some great recomendations from bt & jpb too.

Welcome to DC from South Dakota

We are vacationing in NYC over the 4th of july. Any outstanding tourist info. in brooklyn or queens you would recomend?:)

We got some great recomendations from bt & jpb too.

What do you want to eat?

Zum Stammtisch, 69-46 Myrtle Ave, Queens

That place is good.. There is a place in Howard Beach called "Frenasia" ,,they make a Chilean Sea Bass that is just outstanding. Of course thats not all they make that is good..but this is the signature dish in my opinion.
If pizza is needed,,Ozone Pizza on Liberty Ave in Ozone Park makes killer Sicilian,,not the one with the cheese on top,get the reverse style. Also in Brooklyn, L&B Spumoni Gardens is very well known for its Sicilian,,they cut it with a knife. Also Don Peppe in Ozone Park is a classic place,,and in Rego Park there is London Lennie`s,,always very good.

Back
Top Bottom