Top 10 (or so) roadfood in the US?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome aboard SimS! I see jennyema beat me to suggesting the Sterns. You can find their books at Amazon - heck, even my little library has it. For around $16 you might find it a good resource as you travel. The guy riding shotgun won't be playing with media the entire trip. ;)

Also, Jane and Michael Stern are frequent guests on American Public Media's show "The Splendid Table". You can listen to all their podcasts if you'd like. There's an app for "NPR". You can find them in the "Arts & Life" section in the "The Splendid Table" link. I also noticed a show called "Good Food on the Road" in Arts & Life.

You know there is a quid pro quo with your request - it would be nice of you to keep us apprised of your samplings along the way. Just sayin'...:)

Or maybe people just have differing opinions. Everything I've had there has been excellent, and lines are usually out the door.

If you don't want opinions here, maybe you should just stick with Trip Advisor. :rolleyes:

Hey, I didn't mean to offend you! Sorry if I did.

Welcome aboard SimS! I see jennyema beat me to suggesting the Sterns. You can find their books at Amazon - heck, even my little library has it. For around $16 you might find it a good resource as you travel. The guy riding shotgun won't be playing with media the entire trip. ;)

Also, Jane and Michael Stern are frequent guests on American Public Media's show "The Splendid Table". You can listen to all their podcasts if you'd like. There's an app for "NPR". You can find them in the "Arts & Life" section in the "The Splendid Table" link. I also noticed a show called "Good Food on the Road" in Arts & Life.

You know there is a quid pro quo with your request - it would be nice of you to keep us apprised of your samplings along the way. Just sayin'...:)

Thanks for the gracious welcome and for the NPR recommendation.

Of course, I will provide DDD reports.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom