TURKEY - Karaburun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karaburun

Senior Cook
Hi everbody,

oh... I can´t believe that we go on holiday on 29.Sep. I´m so glad to doing that.

We fly to southern Turkey in my favourite Hotel "Gypsophila":rolleyes: I´m so lucky, because we first won´t go on holiday :(

It´s such a lovely place to gangle my soul...:rolleyes: The ocean there is at the moment on 28°C!!! And the air is full of fresh smell.

My son is also happy for 6 slides at the 2 pools. And if the kids are happy, the mummys will be happy too:ROFLMAO: .. you know??

And the food... d e l i c o u s... I´ve make a diet the last 6 months . ... Now I can enjoy it:LOL:

Ok... now it´s enough edore..

Greetings from the sunny Germany
medium_sonnenuntergangbeiuns.jpg

Tanja:angel:

I can't tell karaburun, do you want to go our not? :ROFLMAO:

Have a WONDERFUL trip. Come back and give us pictures and reports on what wonderful food you ate!

:flowers:

Wow! I've never been to Turkey, but I have a friend who spends every summer there. It's supposed to be a beautiful place. I hope you have a wonderful time!

Thank´s Anne... thank´s kitchenelf....

Of course I make a lot of pictures about the food. I forget that turkey is very far away from your country:LOL: Here it´s a holiday, like for you the caribean:chris: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

... 7 Days and than let´s fly....:angel:

greetings Tanja

Oh... I´ve found a photo, what was made since 2 years ago, there at "our " hotel ... it shows my big and my little man and, of course, me...:LOL:

turk2004082.jpg

karaburun

Have a wonderful time in Turkey - I am so happy for you and your family.

I am sure this vacation is very exciting for all of you.

I´m back..

Hi everbody.

Now I´m back from a such great holiday:LOL:

And it was so great, I thought... I´m sooooo relaxt...

My son is now old enough to do his "own" thing. At the first day he should jump into the sea, so that we can see how good he can swim really ( He has also a sign for swimming, but it´s not the same in the ocean:dry: ). Now he shows us what he can. Great!! No problem!

OK... We allowed him to go allone to the pools and slides. Of course I gone to look at him. Secret!:LOL: So at this we can relax at the beach ( it´s only a few meters from the pools:-p ). It was a holiday for my soul and, of course, of my mouth... The food was totaly delicous: Kebaps, turkey in each way, very fresh fruits, delicous fresh fish, vegetables and the desserts...hmmm..... Baklava, Kadayif, puddings, and cakes...

I´ve made, of course, some fotos about the food. But at the moment I don´t have enough time to share it with you.

But in the next days I copy it into my German fotoalbum at www.chefkoch.de..
so you can look it there. It´s much easier for me, to copy it there..:wacko: I discribe the fotos also in english.

So. Now I must prepare the dinner food for my family : Frikadellen (Minced Meat loafs) with fresh tomato salat and perhaps mashed potatoes.

Have a nice day!

greetings from Germany
Tanja

Back
Top Bottom