TX - DFW Airport ... any good eats?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
Just reserved my plane ticket for a Memorial Day weekend family reunion in the area. Haven't seen my Louisiana and Texas cousins since pre-Katrina.

I'm gonna arrive about 4 hours ahead of my sis in Chicago (who is renting the car) and I will be landing around lunchtime. I don't mind hanging around airports once I've landed - such fun people-watching opportunities.

But I will need to eat.

you're right, TG. I don't know what terminal I will be landing at, so I guess I better just print all that stuff out. Lotta chains we have here already, so hopefully there will be something mo' interesting than that.

thanks, hon. Doubt I will venture offsite until my sis lands - too much trouble and expense.

Actually, I'm hoping mom and dad will have arrived earlier than me (they are driving from New Orleans) and will come get me. But in case they don't, I need to know the lay of the land. Your link should help!

Mudbug, Cantina Laredo is in terminal D. They have pretty good chips and salsa. THE Margaritas are tangy and slow to drink (as you wait). If you chose Mexican see if you can find the seafood enchiladas with the white sauce. There is a restraunt in Dallas El Chico "It has my enchiladas." They are unlike any enchilada you have eaten. They melt in your mouth. Yum.

Thank you, Quizzie, I will add that to my info. My resident cousins are proposing a night out on Friday night to a Mexican place, so I will ask if they have ever been to this one.

Back
Top Bottom