Another Spinach Salad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
We had this Sunday we all loved it. 2-3 cups of baby spinach, add 1/2 a bag of chopped walnuts toasted a half basket of cut strawberries, 1-cup diced cucumber, 2- diced green apples say a Fujii or Galas. but put the apples in another bowl and mix them with the dressing:yum: which is 1 cup of fresh lime juice, 1/4 cup Guldens brown mustard, dry ginger I used about 2 teas, 1/4 cup white balsamic or more if you prefer, 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, taste and adjust seasonings then add fresh ground black pepper and 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar, then puree the second half of the berries and add to dressing, now pour over the spinach, berries, and walnuts. enjoy.
Any questions cuz I might have forgotten something.
kades

Last edited:
We had this Sunday we all loved it. 3-4 cups of baby spinach, add 1/2 a bag of chopped walnuts toasted a half basket of cut strawberries, 1-cup diced cucumber, 2- diced green apples say a Fujii or Galas. but put the apples in another bowl and mix them with the dressing:yum: which is 1 cup of fresh lime juice, 1/4 cup Guldens brown mustard, dry ginger I used about 2 teas, 1/4 cup white balsamic or more if you prefer, 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, taste and adjust seasonings then add fresh ground black pepper and 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar, then puree the second half of the berries and add to dressing, now pour over the spinach, berries, and walnuts. enjoy.
Any questions cuz I might have forgotten something.
kades

Thanks, kades. Looks like you had a keyboard burp :) How many cups of spinach? Sorry about that burp :ROFLMAO:
kades

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom