Black Eye Pea Salad TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The salad was/is great. I will add that it is much better the second day. Plan on serving it up again tonight to the kids. I made a huge batch.

Thanks GB.

No. Time got away from me. We have also been eating out a lot and coming home with TONS of leftovers so there is no room to make any new food right now. This is going to have to go on the back burner for a while.

No. Time got away from me. We have also been eating out a lot and coming home with TONS of leftovers so there is no room to make any new food right now. This is going to have to go on the back burner for a while.

I've wanted to make this recipe since the first time I read the recipe, but only had dried peas in the freezer, and I wanted to plant them not eat them, so last weekend I finally planted them so now I'm looking to finally make this dish with the leftover peas:).

I seem to remember the concern was achieving the proper consistency of the pea..i'm good to go....Thanks!

Hey Babe, I don't get the same response when I go there. Hmmmm the Internet right? hahaha How are the winds on the bay these days? I love to sail San Diego.

Back
Top Bottom