Caesar Dressing Leftovers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FrankZ

Site Team
Staff member
I made Caesar dressing last night for dinner and had some leftover. I stuck it in the fridge but curious as to how long it will last. I coddled the eggs for it but they are still essentially uncooked.

Any opinions?

I just read that homemade Mayo will keep a couple weeks. That's what the citrus is for, to kill the nasties so it keeps longer.
This could be the makings of a good experiment. Maybe not in the realm of chicken, but still good :angel:

Oh no, don't even mention chicken... I left a chicken in the trunk of my car for a week, do you think I could still use it?:ermm::LOL:

The dressing tasted fine... it is now all gone...

Why is my vision getting fuzzy?

You'll be OK, Frank.
The other night I put some Catalina dressing on a salad that I know was over a year old. And I'm stil

I have to spread some rep around before I give it to you again pacanis. Just thought I'd let you know that you made me swallow a potato chip nearly whole and it hurt! Very funny my friend.

I have to spread some rep around before I give it to you again pacanis. Just thought I'd let you know that you made me swallow a potato chip nearly whole and it hurt! Very funny my friend.

Better hurry Alix. No telling how long he can hold on!

Back
Top Bottom