Ingredients for 8 servings:
400 gr Chicken breast
250 gr Feta cheese
250 gr Canned corn kernels
250 gr Canned green peas
1 large Bell pepper
50 gr Salted croutons (best from a Russian grocery)
Mayonnaise to taste
Lettuce leaves to decorate the serving bowl
Step by step preparation instructions:
-Boil the chicken breast in slightly salted water for about 20-25 minutes (until its well cooked).
- Hard boil the eggs.
- Shred the chicken breast either by hand or cutting irregularly with a knife.
- Dice the feta cheese as you see in the picture.
- Cut the bell pepper into stripes.
- Dice the tomatos into small cubes.
- Cut the boiled eggs as in the picture.
- Mix all previously prepared ingredients in a bowl, add corn kernels and green peas.
- Add mayonnaise to taste and mix until all ingredients and the mayonnaise are evenly distributed. Take a taste and add salt if necessary (but beware, feta cheese is quite salty).
- Decorate a serving bowl with lettuce leaves, put the sald in the bowl and decorate with abundant croutons.