"Company's Coming" Macaroni salad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think what I was trying to express is that Americans tend to get arrogant. We do it bigger, better. We know more. We, we, we. We sometimes forget that we are neighbors and friends. Not enemies. :)

I think what I was trying to express is that Americans tend to get arrogant. We do it bigger, better. We know more. We, we, we. We sometimes forget that we are neighbors and friends. Not enemies. :)

I understood exactly what you were trying to say Addie. And don't worry, we Canadians often do the same thing, just with other things - hockey, hockey, and did I mention hockey? (I am not referring to the teams but Canadian vs any other nation of players :LOL:)

We have Western Family around here, too. It's not that I forget Canadians might not be able to get some brands, I just don't know what brands they do have. I named the Brand I bought.

As for Clarence Birdseye, since he was the one that really got the whole freezing thing down for retail, you would figure his products would be widely recognized.

I know of Clarence Birdseye and have bought the products when I was across the border, but no, we do not get them here. I am surprised you have Western Family - what stores carry it?

I know of Clarence Birdseye and have bought the products when I was across the border, but no, we do not get them here. I am surprised you have Western Family - what stores carry it?

The small independent chains mostly. IGA (Independent Grocers Association), Super 1, Rosauers. I shop Rosauers mostly.

Ocassionaly we will hear of a Canadian that didn't play hockey as a child? WHAT? That always comes as a shock to my ears. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom