Kayelle, here's that salad dressing recipe you asked for:
- 2 Tblsps tarragon vinegar or add 1 tsp dry tarragon to 2 Tblsps of good vinegar and let it soak for at least 5 minutes
- 1/3 to 1/2 bulb of garlic (that's bulb, not clove)
- 2 finely chopped scallions (green onions) or 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- juice of 1/2 lemon (about 1 Tblsp)
- 3 minced anchovy fillets or 7-8 inches of anchovy paste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- If you need to make the tarragon vinegar, do that first. The tarragon can be soaking while you work on the rest.
- Chop the onions and garlic and place in the food processor.
- Add in the parsley. You want mainly leaves and not stems, but this isn't critical.
- Run the food processor until the contents are finely minced.
- Now add the tarrgon vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and the anchovies and mix it well.
- Finally add the mayonnaise, yoghurt, and sour cream, and mix well again. Depending on the size of your food processor, this last step might be easier done by hand in a bowl.
- Let stand for a few hours in the fridge before serving for best results.
On day two you may need to thin it. I use some olive oil and some cider vinegar. Taste it to make sure it's right.
Yes, this is a very garlicky dressing. You did see the name, didn't you?