ISO Cheese and wine dressing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jusnikki

Head Chef
I was at a restaurant that served this great cheese and wine recipe. That's was my first time experiencing it. It was soooo good and creamy. I didn't get around to asking what cheese it was or the wine...maybe they would have told me...

Anybody got a good one?

I was at a restaurant that served this great cheese and wine recipe. That's was my first time experiencing it. It was soooo good and creamy. I didn't get around to asking what cheese it was or the wine...maybe they would have told me...

Anybody got a good one?

Not sure what you're asking. It it a salad dressing made with cheese and wine, mixed together?

Anybody got a good one?

Can you call the restaurant and ask? Most places will at least point you in the right direction even if they won't give you specifics (of course would you want to make gallons in one go from their recipe?)

Yes, it was a creamy sauce, almost the consistency of mayo. The color was more of a beige or pale yellow. (It was dark in the restaurant.)

I'll probably end up calling or asking when I go back... I thought somebody may have had some type of cheesy, wine dressing.:chef:

Back
Top Bottom