KFC COLESLAW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if Swamp Water is similar in taste to Earth Worms? ;)

Haven't had KFC in years but here's a site for those interested might find interesting.

Kentucky Fried Chicken :: Index

It's kind of a dead site but it does answer many questions about the Colonel.

I hope posting this link to another forum isn't against any rules.

I looked and did a search for rules but came up empty.
Swamp water is muddy, at least if you fall in and get a mouthful where I've fished. Worms taste much, much, much worse. I was very young and naieve. That's all I'm gonna say about that, except, please, take my word for it. You don't want that flavor as a memory in your head.:ohmy::LOL:

Thanks for the site-link.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Kayelle,

Thank you very much for your cole slaw recipe.

Not very common here in Costa Brava, The Empordà region or Gerona except for Friday´s in Barcelona ..

You're welcome Sag. Because I now follow a low carb diet, these days I make it with sugar substitute and it works just fine.

I make it at least once a month, especially in the warmer months. Well, my part of the world is nearly always warm, just some months warmer than others.;)
You also live in a beautiful part of the world, and our climates are nearly identical.

Last edited:
Reading back, in the recipe for the cole slaw, I used apple cider. It really makes the taste come out. Let it sit for 24 hours and it is even better the next day. I could drink it, but that really is a bad idea. I would have to serve the slaw without the dressing. Lots of crunch that way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom