Mandarin Orange Salad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abjcooking

Head Chef
1 can mandarine oranges, rinsed
1 can pineapple chunks
2/3 cup miniature marshmallow
1/2 can sweetened coconut flakes
pecans, chopped
1/2 pint sour cream

Combine. Grapes and bananas are good also. Sprinkle bananas with lemon juice first.

Thanks Jkath and middie. That recipe came from my grandmother. She loved these fruit salad recipes. Everytime we went over to her house she would have stacks of them in her freezer. Hope you enjoy it. My grandmother loved sharing her recipes with me so I know she would be excited about me passing them on and keeping the recipes alive.

Jkath, thank for the compliment on my avatar. I was holding out to change it until I found one I really liked. My favorite food is lobster and I love champagne and white wine so I thought this clip best fit my personality.

I couldn't find one for my personality, and I was getting tired of the little doggie I used to have, so you guys are stuck with seeing me!

PS - just cooked my first lobster tails on the weekend. I even managed to crack them open with my bare hands and plate them without breaking the meat. (I don't eat any seafood, but h and one son does)

Jkath, I'm so jealous. I have never actually cooked lobster myself. We usually only eat it on special occasions because it can be somewhat expensive so we usually go out. I am hopeing that I will get some good lobster when I go on my trip up to Maine next weekend. We won't have time to drive around trying to find a place to eat so I am hopeing we will run into something nice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom