McDonalds now selling their Big Mac sauce and others on Amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caslon

Executive Chef
$100 a bottle, eh? (that's my Canadian impression)

I guess there really is a sucker born every minute because McDonald's "special sauce" isn't actually all that special. The secret has been out for a long time. In fact, here's McDonald's executive chef explaining how you can make a Big Mac at home, and he even includes the recipe for special sauce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI

Well, if you're willing to shell out $12.66 a pop for that convenience, then by all means... :rolleyes:

If you don't have all fixins on hand each time to make these sauces, and it stores in the fridge in a squeeze bottle, then yes I might pay those prices, lazy as I am. :cool:

Last edited:
I wish someone would bottle and sell the lime sauce Taco Bell used to put on their steak soft tacos. I've tried every copycat recipe I've found and none of them tastes as good as the real thing did.

I wish someone would bottle and sell the lime sauce Taco Bell used to put on their steak soft tacos. I've tried every copycat recipe I've found and none of them tastes as good as the real thing did.

LOL, it just might be "artificial ingredients" they use!:ROFLMAO:

You would be surprised several big channels on YouTube do nothing but taste test fast food. They get view numbers that I can only dream about.

Is that how they earn a living or do they just have no life.:ermm:

$100 a bottle, eh? (that's my Canadian impression)

I guess there really is a sucker born every minute because McDonald's "special sauce" isn't actually all that special. The secret has been out for a long time. In fact, here's McDonald's executive chef explaining how you can make a Big Mac at home, and he even includes the recipe for special sauce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI
Worth a try for my teenager, I mean he likes McDonald's, what can I say? I have to admit, I did try to make a replica with a copycat recipe before and I got the whole "ugh mom this is NOT like McDonald's!" Probably got a eye roll too :LOL: but I'll try this, looks more authentic or heck I'll buy the stuff and then he can't say it's not the same :ermm: Thanks Steve and Caslon!

Last edited:
So that iss where it all went. Last yeer or whatever I deied or the firt time to go to McD', had a taste for a big mac. Well it was disappointing, small meat, small everything and on top of that all it had was mayo, not sauce.

I'll see them in ten years.

T

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom