Missing Jello Mold Recipe?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trimont

Assistant Cook
I had a great jello mold recipe which was lost along the way and I sure wish I could find it or recreate it. Maybe you guys can help?

It started with a lemon jello/cream cheese layer, then after it set up a little I added a raspberry jello, cranberry sauce, nut mixture. If I remember right the cranberry sauce used was a whole can of the whole berry sauce. I think the lemon jello was a small box mixed with 3 oz cream cheese. I just can't decide on quantities of water mixing with the jello and how much of the raspberry jello ... Any ideas? Thanks :rolleyes:

I had a great jello mold recipe which was lost along the way and I sure wish I could find it or recreate it. Maybe you guys can help?

It started with a lemon jello/cream cheese layer, then after it set up a little I added a raspberry jello, cranberry sauce, nut mixture. If I remember right the cranberry sauce used was a whole can of the whole berry sauce. I think the lemon jello was a small box mixed with 3 oz cream cheese. I just can't decide on quantities of water mixing with the jello and how much of the raspberry jello ... Any ideas? Thanks :rolleyes:
Trimont,
I don't have a recipe for you, but, when I make a jello salad, I use the amount of water or juice or soda called for in the recipe. After it's set I take a portion or all of it and blend it with the softened cream cheese, put it in the mold and return it to the refrigerator to set up..continue on with my recipe til finished and all set. I hope this helps a little.
kadesma:)

Hi, trimont. I searched through my Jell-O recipes and came up empty, but here's a link to the folks at Jell-O. You might go to the "contact us" tab and see if they have a recipe in their archives that would be what you are searching for.

At any rate, I did a recipe search on their site asking for "cranberry" and came up with 187 recipes, some of which sounded quite tasty. Maybe you will find another just as delicious as the one you lost.

Thanks for your feedback and info - I do appreciate it. You know how it is when you have that darn, elusive memory of something and nothing else seems to do? I will check out the Jello site, too - but think I might just wing it with my best recollection..... how hard can Jello be?! :bb:

Back
Top Bottom