Prosciutto, pears and arugula salad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
about 3-1/2 oz. of thinly sliced prosciutto around the edge of a platter, in the center put several bunches of torn arugula,place thinly sliced pears on top then dress with a shallot,sherry vinegar,honey evoo,salt and pepper dressing.
enjoy
kadesma

It sure does.I love to watch three of my little grandkids when they see prosciutto in or on anything, they all just make a grab and smile..
kadesma

Thanks, and if you were closer, you'd be more than welcome to join us...
kades
Thank you and I apologize for that grammar. What was I thinking? "I wasn't" ~ that is very bad grammar. So I tell you what, next year, if things go as planned and we get out to the west coast, I'll stop by with a bottle of wine, apologize for the grammar and partake in one of your great recipes.

Thank you and I apologize for that grammar. What was I thinking? "I wasn't" ~ that is very bad grammar. So I tell you what, next year, if things go as planned and we get out to the west coast, I'll stop by with a bottle of wine, apologize for the grammar and partake in one of your great recipes.
You would be welcomed with a big smile IF you do not worry about grammar and just relax and enjoy the day.
kades

Back
Top Bottom