Salad with Bleu Cheese Dressing for Mother's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are MANY blue cheeses now made in US, Msmofet. but Maytag was among the first ones.

Without thinking, I can safely name:
Point Reyes Blue
Rothkase Buttermilk Blue
Oregonzola
Oregon Blue Cheese (there's a company in Oregon that ONLY makes blue cheeses -- at least 5 different ones!)
Capriole
Deep Ellum Blue
Hubbardston Blue
and there are at least thirty (yes, 30!) more I am sure.
thank you.

there was a cheese i used to buy from a farm in new jersey that was imported from france i think (many years ago), it was a blend of blue cheese and brie. i can't remember the name but the farm for some reason could no longer import it. do you know of this cheese?

Gee... I consider pears and blue cheese a classic combination! [We have that for dessert on a regular basis!] I do prefer toasted walnuts with pears and blue cheese, tho.

I pair pears and bleu cheese quite often - it's the full-blown bleu cheese dressing and adding pears to that salad that is off-putting to me. But pears and blue cheese are a match made in heaven!!!!!!!!!! ...you can throw in a few blueberries too!

I pair pears and bleu cheese quite often - it's the full-blown bleu cheese dressing and adding pears to that salad that is off-putting to me. But pears and blue cheese are a match made in heaven!!!!!!!!!! ...you can throw in a few blueberries too!
i like blue cheese and a tart apple like a mac or jazz.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom