Stuffed avocado-idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BreezyCooking said:
Thanks for that recipe!!!

I have to admit that over the years, except for Guacamole, the only other ways I've enjoyed avocados has been to either fill the cavities with salad dressing, or to fill them with a light crabmeat salad topped with Remoulade sauce.
You're welcome, I enjoy picking up new ideas for things that even tho we love them, need perking up from time to time.I love avocados and some of the ideas I've gotten from this thread are so welcome.

kadesma:)

That sounds fantastic, Kadesma! I'm copying it for future reference! :)

If you wanted to gild the lily, so to speak, you could add some tiny, crunchy pink Maine shrimp to that mixture!:D

The first time I ever had avocadoes -- many years ago, they were halved and filled with crab salad that included the avocado meat in the salad. The salad was bound with some kind of French dressing. I can still taste that combination, and see the presentation in my mind's eye. I think I was about 16...

ChefJune said:
That sounds fantastic, Kadesma! I'm copying it for future reference! :)

If you wanted to gild the lily, so to speak, you could add some tiny, crunchy pink Maine shrimp to that mixture!:D

The first time I ever had avocadoes -- many years ago, they were halved and filled with crab salad that included the avocado meat in the salad. The salad was bound with some kind of French dressing. I can still taste that combination, and see the presentation in my mind's eye. I think I was about 16...
I added some tiney bay shrimp to the mix and it was wonderful, I do thing Ill use an extra avocaco next time and dice it up in the filling as well as blending it in the dressing. Thanks for your ideas and response.

kadesma :)

Back
Top Bottom