Tomato salad :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Put all ingredients in a large bowl and marinate 4-5 hours. To serve place each serving on a butter lettuce leaf.And serve as a salad. French bread with butter goes well
Use 12 thick tomatoes sliced, 1/4 cup of green onions sliced, 1 cup evoo 1/2 cup red wine vinegar more or less your choice.1-2 tea. of oregano leaves chopped, salt and pepper 1/2 tea, dry mustard, 3 cloves garlic crushed, 2 tab fresh minced flat leaf parsley, You can add things or take them away make this your own salad enjoy
kades:)

Last edited:
Simple but good, thanks for the tomato salad recipe. The only down side is the marinating because of the amount of time it takes but it sounds great. I love healthy food.

I'm going to try this with my abundant cherry tomatoes, Kades! Thanks!

You mast try cherry tomatoes, Mozzarella cheese & black olives, basil leaves. a bit of olive oil, lemon juice, salt&peper. Enjoy

You mast try cherry tomatoes, Mozzarella cheese & black olives, basil leaves. a bit of olive oil, lemon juice, salt&peper. Enjoy
Thanks David I've been using my home grown heirloom tomatoes what a wonderful summer we've had. Now that the tomatoes are at or near the end I'll give some of the grape tomatoew that I find as sweet as sugar in your recipe idea. Thanks again
kades

Back
Top Bottom