Your Favorite Bottle Dressing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I make homemade dressing when I cater, for our restaurant menu & when I have guests over but when it's just me eating salads at home....I always have Marzetti's poppyseed & asiago parmesan on hand. I also love a blush vinaigrette but I can't remember the brand. When I was pregnant with my daughter I craved all prepared salad dressings....Thousand Island, Catalina, Honey Mustard, Ranch, Red Wine Vinegar & my staples above. Our fridge was full of bottles!!

"Feast From The East" Sesame Dressing. We get it from Costco here in California. It's supposed to be for Chinese Chicken Salad but I eat it on a simple mixed greens salad for many a lunch and it's fantastic. Also makes a mighty good chicken/pork marinade with a couple of additions.

Marie's Thousand Island Dressing.
Spouse likes Kraft Catalina.

For Pasta Salad, we like Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian.

Someone mentioned a Creamy Balsamic Drsng I'd like to try.

Last edited:
i mention kens reserve creamy balsamic. there's a regular "steakhouse" version, and the reserve. we prefer the latter.

apparently, lepers scrape it off the floor before bottling. i'm guessing that's the "reserve". :mrgreen:

Most bottled dressings are fine with me, though I do get a hankering for Kraft Catalina from time to time.

I don't mind a home made dressing either. :)

i mention kens reserve creamy balsamic. there's a regular "steakhouse" version, and the reserve. we prefer the latter.

apparently, lepers scrape it off the floor before bottling. i'm guessing that's the "reserve". :mrgreen:

Oh, I thought it was zombies...:huh:

Well speaking as someone who has seen the floor Bucky is talking about, I can safely say you are both right.

Well speaking as someone who has seen the floor Bucky is talking about, I can safely say you are both right.

:ROFLMAO: I'm a firm believer in never going to the place where your food is made. My Aunt worked in a pickle factory, she wouldn't touch them.

I like Ranch Dressing but so many have MSG. I am now using. Bolthouse Farms Creamy Yogurt Dressing. I am mostly a "vinaigrette person" and make my own but like Ranch or now Creamy Yogurt to dip veggies in.

My number one favorite is Hidden Valley Ranch, that you mix up yourself with buttermilk and Best Foods mayo. Sometimes I add grated onion to it.
I guess you could call it "semi homemade". As far a making scratch dressings, I'm not opposed to doing that, but the question is why when for me, this is perfection.

Back
Top Bottom