"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Special Events Planning & Holiday Cooking
Click Here to Login

Old 12-26-2016, 04:20 PM   #121
Senior Cook

We had a carb extravaganza! One night only.

It started with breakfast pastries: cinnamon streusal bread, apple fritters, crumb donuts and cinnamon rolls. I hate to admit, none of it was homemade, but it's Christmas, ay?

Lunch and Dinner consisted of three different pizzas throughout the day: pepperoni and mushroom, white pizza with garlic, red onion and chicken and Wolfgang Puck's White Clam pizza (delicious!). We baked them throughout the day, noshed and nibbled, then had some for dinner along with Chicken Piccata and Clam Linguine.

Dessert was leftover cookies and pastries, which I didn't touch. I'm sooo sick of cookies!

Smokeydoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 11:09 PM   #122
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Munky View Post
..I've been sick with a bad cold....
What we had our guys and Mr.Munky made. They worked out all the details. I sat back and watched the show...That was the best Christmas dinner I've ever had.
Dinner was cooked to perfection. Most importantly Mr. Munky was home and got right in and did some cooking. ...
Aw, Munky, what a wonderful Christmas story! I'm so happy for you, and that Mr. Munky is feeling better. Nothing sweeter than family at the holidays...

"Remember, all that matters in the end is getting the meal on the table." ~ Julia Child
Cooking Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
christmas, menu