And Christmas Begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RPCookin

Executive Chef
With my boneless rib roast, all trussed and seasoned and happy (to plagiarize Emeril) . Now it goes in the fridge until tomorrow morning. It has to sit out for 3 hours before it goes in the oven. Here is the guest of honor all dressed for the party:

Attachments

• Beef1.jpg
    Beef1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 237
With my boneless rib roast, all trussed and seasoned and happy (to plagiarize Emeril) . Now it goes in the fridge until tomorrow morning. It has to sit out for 3 hours before it goes in the oven. Here is the guest of honor all dressed for the party:

Wow, that's a big roast! Ours is half that size. I've seasoned and tied it and it's sitting in the fridge until tomorrow.

Wow, that's a big roast! Ours is half that size. I've seasoned and tied it and it's sitting in the fridge until tomorrow.

Yeah, when we ordered it we had no idea how many we would be feeding. The number has hopped around from 15 to 7 and now has settled at 10. The way I look at it, there's nothing wrong with leftovers... prime rib sandwiches.... yummm! I hope to remember to take a shot of it tomorrow when it comes out of the oven and post that here as well.

Last edited:
Oh my....that is gorgeous!! :yum:

And it came out great, rave reviews from all attending. However, in the rushing at the end around making the au jus and gravy, I clean forgot to snap a photo of it when it came out of the oven. You'll have to take my word that it was excellent. :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom