Anniversary supper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lulu

Head Chef
Tomorrow is our first wedding anniversary and I just don't know what to cook. It will just be us and I want to cook something special but no too heavy. My husband is doing finals right now so it needs to be safe...no risk of bad tummy after oysters etc! I have tried to think of favourite hings I have cooked for him over the last year, or indeed our entire three year relationship, but the fact is that I am still left struggling. Its not so much that there is nothing to cook as too much choice. I am almost throwing in the towel and thinking of going out for a meal.

Any ideas welcome!

Your very first anniversery - congrats! And of course it should be special, and sweet that you're going to make it for him!

Here's a site I found on your very own BBC site! It's for Valentine's recipes, but will give you some ideas to start with! http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/winter/valentines/recipes.shtml

Maybe if you'd also give us some suggestions on what you both like/dislike, budget, etc., we could help you come up with something spectacular!

Thank you...the BBC is a great resource and that is a great link. I am very grateful for it. In fact supper tonight came from BBC thanks to your reminding me what a greta resource it is.

I think I'll do two courses as part of the afternoon we will be out meeting a friends brand new today baby, and that white chocolate cheese cake looks very nice and if I do that in the morning I can choose something for a savoury course before that to cook tomorrow evening.

Well, there you go! Glad I was able to find that site! And wishing you a very happy, very special 1st anniversary - with many more to come!:)

Happy 1st anniversay Lulu, hope you have a wonderful day and evening...May it be filled with love and laughter.

kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom