Bakechef's Getting Married!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BC, when you see a dear friend become the recipient of such happiness, it can't help but spread to those around you. You not only have some very caring friends here, but a mother who accepts her son's happiness with joy. We are only to happy to share our happiness for you and your partner with the both of you, but also with your family. This union has crossed all boundaries of friendship and love for a very dear friend. Looking forward to the next chapter. :angel:
so eloquently said. I am so happy that US states are recognizing same sex marriages. I had three gay roommates in college. That experience broadened my mind.

I bought a micro sd card for my camera so that I could easily post pictures from my tablet (reads micro sd cards)!

I won't be posting on our wedding night, but will still share from the honeymoon!

I bought a micro sd card for my camera so that I could easily post pictures from my tablet (reads micro sd cards)!

I won't be posting on our wedding night, but will still share from the honeymoon!

Where are you going for your honeymoon? And will your car be tricked out with all the "Just Married" stuff?

But--you will post pictures of the guests, cake, and part of the ceremony, I hope! We can't crash the party virtually if you don't--PLEASE! I picked out my dress!

CWS, we can't ask Bakechef to take ALL the pictures, that's what the wedding photographer is there for! The fact that he invited us all along on his honeymoon is nice though. I'm hoping it's to somewhere I get to pack my snorkeling gear.

That's your nightgown, as I remember you mentioning.

But it should work!

No, this is a new one, I got it today...:w00t2: Now I have 3 of them, this one is rainbow colored and I haven't cut the ties off, yet, my others are purple.

No, this is a new one, I got it today...:w00t2: Now I have 3 of them, this one is rainbow colored and I haven't cut the ties off, yet, my others are purple.

Whew! Perfect!

I have a couple little black numbers, probably should try them on.

Loved the pictures and your theme Best of all things to you both. May your lives be filled with all good things.
hugs to you both.
kades

How did I miss this thread?

BC, Have the best and happiest wedding and marriage. (And read my signature, I wish it for you.)

Where are you going for your honeymoon? And will your car be tricked out with all the "Just Married" stuff?

Nowhere exotic, but one of my favorite places on earth Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. Our traveling friends bought us a stay at a nice place there. They will also be visiting there and I can't wait to show them around. The wedding night will be on the way there in a different hotel than our friends ;–)

The budget for this whole shindig is pretty modest and we've already been on a cruise this year!

I might hide the car :LOL:

Last edited:
Nowhere exotic, but one of my favorite places on earth Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. Our traveling friends bought us a stay at a nice place there. They will also be visiting there and I can't wait to show them around. The wedding night will be on the way there in a different hotel than our friends ;–)

The budget for this whole shindig is pretty modest and we've already been on a cruise this year!

I might hide the car :LOL:

Sounds lovely!

(shhh, we may have to find the car to decorate it, don't tell Bakechef)

Last edited:
Psstttt, Dawg, I've got the gravel for the hubcaps. But what do we do if there aren't any????? :ermm:

(Pssstt, CG, I have some empty beer and soup cans and curly ribbon, can find the balloons, what the heck do you use gravel for? )

At friends' wedding Himself popped the edge off a hubcap, dropped in a handful of gravel, and put the hubcap back. Of course when you hear rattling you look for cans, so the newlyweds drive a while before they figure it out. Someone did it to our car and he just passed it along.

At friends' wedding Himself popped the edge off a hubcap, dropped in a handful of gravel, and put the hubcap back. Of course when you hear rattling you look for cans, so the newlyweds drive a while before they figure it out. Someone did it to our car and he just passed it along.

Never heard of this, good to know! A niece is getting married soon. Hmm.

Got a question for you bakechef. With my friends John and Billy, Billy gleefully calls himself the wife in the marriage. Are one of you going to be the wife? :flowers: Or are you going to hunt me down to smack me for asking? :ermm: :LOL:

Congratulations to the both of you Bakechef. I couldn't think of a better place to honeymoon than ''Arcadia National'' or ''Bar Harbor''. Have fun and eat plenty of ''Lobstah''

Back
Top Bottom