Bakechef's Getting Married!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rob is one of the jolliest people that I know, he makes even the worst days brighter!

There ya go ... sounds like perfection.

I am so very happy for both of you and the fact that you found each other in this big old world is astounding right?

Congratulations and can't wait to watch this whole wonderful event unfold !

I have a nephew who is gay. He is a good kid, but has made some poor choices in his relationships. I am glad you have found each other and may the coming years be wonderful!

I have a nephew who is gay. He is a good kid, but has made some poor choices in his relationships. I am glad you have found each other and may the coming years be wonderful!
Being straight doesn't exempt one from making poor choices. That's life.

It tickles me to see how excited everyone is for this wedding! My mom is about to burst!

Tickled, are you kidding me, this is the most exciting thread since Fred taught us how to make bacon at home!

I can't wait for the next phase when you start coming to us live from Maine! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

It tickles me to see how excited everyone is for this wedding! My mom is about to burst!

BC, when you see a dear friend become the recipient of such happiness, it can't help but spread to those around you. You not only have some very caring friends here, but a mother who accepts her son's happiness with joy. We are only to happy to share our happiness for you and your partner with the both of you, but also with your family. This union has crossed all boundaries of friendship and love for a very dear friend. Looking forward to the next chapter. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom