Bakechef's Getting Married!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have my purple tie-dyed dress on (by tomorrow it will be a nightgown) and my dress Merrells.

Happy Wedding Day!!!

I'm wearing my swimsuit coverup and my silver stingray necklace.

Best wishes, Mike and Rob!!!

Thank you all! As pictures are posted to FB I'll try to post some here!

What are you doing hanging around here?!?...vamoose, go on, go on...sheesh!!!

Kids these days, yes, get the heck out of here...go have your Honeymoon, off with the both of ya.:)

So very good! We send the congratulations and hopes for a long and joyful life together.
~Cat

I'm just going to sneak in one!

photo.jpg

How fun. Thanks for including us. I hope this is the pic that means Cake for Everyone. I hope you are now in midst of a swell party and enjoy a nice honeymoon to follow.

So pretty! Oh bakechef, was that the "Discuss Cooking Cake"? I sure hope so, because I'm licking my fork clean! Thank You so Very Much! Wait, I spot a bit of frosting on PFs cheek... And Addie is scooping the last of her piece off her plate...And who is that reaching for a second slice...? Hope you guys had a great celebration!

I love America. To see these very handsome men joined to matrimony is heaven to me. I hope for a long happy life together for them.
I thank God now I am citizen of this wonderful contry. Everything and anything is possible here, just look at how so happy they are.
Best wishes and forever love will be with you always.
~Cat

Edit: Maybe I will find forever love with a nice man. If I do I could share it with you too.
~Cat

Last edited:
Flying home tomorrow! It's been a whirlwind sort of week. The honeymoon in bar Harbor was wonderful, perfect weather beautiful scenery, couldn't have asked for better!

Look for some more pictures in the coming days!

Back
Top Bottom